Great job, very cute
A downloadable game
Welcome to the worlds of Homewords! In this hybrid visual novel / adventure game you play a mute boy who has to help a rude kid find her parents on an alien planet.
As Vincent, it is your goal to prevent Zoë from insulting anyone, be that human or alien, and guide her through increasingly difficult conversations to get closer to reuniting her with her parents.
- Explore Party Park on the alien melting pot planet, Orbtüse, and discover it's peculiar locations.
- Hold intense conversations with charming and memorable characters.
- Make sure Zoë doesn't insult said charming and memorable characters by interrupting her mid-sentence.
- Learn about alien etiquette to ensure a well-flowing conversation.
- Use your trusty notepad to help Zoë make decisions, that is if she feels like listening.
- No crying until the end.
((This ad was paid for by Party Park Inc.))
Homewords is very early in development. A lot of changes might be made, and a lot of content will be added.
We are open to feedback and ideas, and you can share all of them on our Discord!
If you like what you see, feel free to support the game in any (and maybe all) of the following 3 ways:
|Genre||Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Made with||Krita, Unity, Aseprite, Crocotile 3D|
|Tags||Atmospheric, LGBTQIA, Pixel Art, Sci-fi|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, YouTube, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files: